Anatech Namibia was established in 2006, as a training company for various Laboratory/Health products including consumable and instrumentation. It started trading during the period of June/July 2007, where we have established ourselves as the market leader for the supply of Namibia’s largest buyer, Namibia institute of Pathology (NIP).
Our main objectives
- Supply of laboratory instruments and consumables (testing kits) to local laboratories using its chain of suppliers from around the world.
- Supply of medical equipment and medical consumables.
- Supply of reagent related to instruments in all medical and other related laboratories accessories and many others.
- Provision of after sales and maintenance service on a continual basis for the Namibian market and capacity building.
- Provision turn keys solution in water treatment industry from treatment to operation Public Private Partnership (PPP) options include Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) outright purchase.